Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, creative people? Upland Software offers a collaborative work environment full of smart, positive, and passionate people who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If these things are important to you and you are driven by delighting customers, we want to talk with you!
We seek an experienced Creative Director (CD) to join our marketing leadership team to help deliver and inspire creative excellence in the customer experiences we create aross Upland’s broad software portfolio. The creative leader in this new position reports directly to Upland’s VP of Marketing and will be the steward of Upland’s global brand across all marketing platforms and will lead our agency partnerships, contract designers, and internal stakeholders to concept and design experiences that improve customer experience, deliver powerful business results, and build the reputation of Upland Software globally. Our CD will collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader and as an important member of the global marketing team. This is a hands-on creative position that will require strong relationships with internal stakeholders, drive new creative and messaging initiatives, and maintain high standards for direction and delivery of key campaigns while driving a strong creative culture throughout the company, including product influence.
This new position requires both creative execution on a daily basis as well as setting a creative strategic vision for the company that scales with our growth. Primary responsibilities for this position include:
- Conceptualize and create campaigns/experiences that connects our brand with prioritized campaigns and personas
- Refine and modernize current brand standards for the company and identify new opportunities to enhance the brand across all mediums
- Work closely with senior leadership on the development of investor presentations, sales presentations and web assets
- Drive all re-branding and content refresh efforts when a new company is acquired by Upland
- Collaborate with marketing leadership and agencies to refine company digital assets for optimum performance and scale
- Partner with event agencies to refresh company event visual ID and develop new creative concepts for field marketing teams to use at events
- Be a strong voice and brand advocate with product design and product management teams
- Identify new creative agencies, contractors, and partners to support integration rebranding initiatives as well as world-class campaigns and customer experience work that grows the reputation of Upland Software
- Inspire our partner agencies, our marketing team, stakeholders and our customers to build creative excellence into everything we do
- Collaborate and contribute to the creative process as a leader, and as a member of the marketing leadership team
- Translate company goals and customer needs into creative concepts, messaging and deliverables
- Actively participate in campaign planning and campaign execution both at the global level and with go-to-market teams
- Bachelor's degree in design or design-related focus
- 10+ years of art direction with agency or in a corporate setting
- Hands-on experience common design tools (especially Adobe Creative Cloud), web design tools (MTML, CSS, Flash), presentation software, and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong familiarity with common B2B social platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and how to efficiently leverage these channels to deliver compelling company communications
- Understands the principles of corporate branding and setting brand standards
- Experience working with and coordinating agencies and contractors
- Creativity and authenticity – responsible for the company image, and customers should be able to see that authenticity
- Presentation/Selling – ability to present and sell ideas to internal executive leadership
- Organized self-starter who demonstrates creativity and enthusiasm in promoting the corporate brand.
- Strong interpersonal, creative, and project management skills
- Keen understanding of Enterprise software a plus
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.
Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.