Customer Success Operations Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to accelerate your career and work with a team of friendly, passionate people? Upland Software offers a collaborative, distributed work environment full of smart, positive professionals who are respected for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. As a member of this close-knit team, you are encouraged to take good ideas and run with them, pursuing the best outcome for our customers while having fun along the way. If you’re driven by delighting customers and excited by the idea of being the first person in a new role and writing the book every day, we want to talk with you!
As part of our Global Customer Success team, this individual will be key to a core team focused on the excellence and efficiency of our Customer Success Managers across Upland’s 4 solution clouds. This role will report to the Chief Customer Officer and partner closely with the heads of CS in each cloud to drive change management around CS touchpoint standardization & measurement. This will range from driving adherence to SFDC processes (such as calling and quoting renewals), customer health tooling, customer pulse reporting, red customer escalations, executive sponsorship interactions and the elements of Upland’s 100 percent customer success commitment including NPS.
- Drive consistent Customer Success practice excellence across Upland teams
- Partner with cloud CS Leads to prioritize key customer journey elements for improvement in their practices
- Drive training & change management around those improvements
- Build tooling for measuring CS practice KPIs across the organization
- Build tooling to systematize Customer Health scoring and CSM focus
- Provide visibility across upland to Customer Success practice key metrics and opportunities to improve the customer experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience with 5+ years of relevant past experience
- Individual must have direct customer success experience for a software company
- Detailed understanding of the tooling needed to empower Customer Success teams to operate efficiently
- Understands Key Indicators of customer health and is passionate about tracking and moving those statistics
- Fluency with quantitative analysis
- Very good proactive communicator in a teamwork environment
- Self Starter who can thrive in a newly created role and fully virtual environment
- Reporting and Analytics on key services metrics
Upland Software (Nasdaq: UPLD) is a leader in cloud-based enterprise work management software. Upland provides seven enterprise cloud solution suites that enable more than one million users at over 9,000 accounts to win and engage customers, automate business operations, manage projects and IT costs, and share knowledge throughout the enterprise. All of Upland’s solutions are backed by a 100 percent customer success commitment and the UplandOne platform, which puts customers at the center of everything we do. To learn more, visit uplandsoftware.com.Upland Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability, veteran status or other legally protected status.