Universal Music’s labels in Australia include, EMI, Island, Casablanca and Lost Highway. Artists signed to many other labels including Interscope, Capitol, Republic, Virgin, Island, Polydor and Def Jam are marketed and distributed in Australia via these companies - visit the Labels page to find out more.
We have enjoyed great success over the last decade with domestic artists including, Troye Sivan, Tame Impala, Hilltop Hoods, Alison Wonderland, Empire of the Sun, The Preatures, Havana Brown, The Presets and Matt Corby.
In addition, we’ve seen the success of a bevvy of international stars including Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.
Finance & Accounting
Logistics & Supply Chain
Marketing & Digital Media
- Label Services Manager – ABC Contemporary - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- National PR & Media Manager - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- National PR & Media Manager – ABC Contemporary Music - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- PR & Media Manager - Melbourne, Victoria
Royalties & Copyright
- Artist Reporting Coordinator - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- Sync & Marketing Assistant - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
Strategy & Business Evolution
- Creative Strategy Director, Brand Partnerships (BRING) - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- Digital Strategy Manager - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales