Vivendi is an integrated media and content group.
The company operates businesses throughout the media value chain, from talent discovery to the creation, production and distribution of content.
Universal Music Group is engaged in recorded music, music publishing and merchandising. It owns more than 50 labels covering all genres.
Universal Music Group Australia includes, Universal Music and EMI. Artists are signed to many other labels including Interscope, Capitol, Republic, Virgin, Island, Polydor and are marketed and distributed in Australia via these companies - visit the Labels page to find out more.
We have enjoyed great success over the last decade with domestic artists including, Troye Sivan, Tame Impala, Hilltop Hoods, Gotye, Alison Wonderland, Empire of the Sun, The Preatures, Havana Brown, The Presets and Matt Corby.
Universal Music Group Asia is part of the world’s number 1 music company, which is home to both the revered Universal Music and EMI. Universal Music Group operates throughout Asia with offices in Philippines, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Korea.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.
Business Strategy & Operations
- Business Development Director (Philippines) - Manila, Philippines
- Business Development Executive (Korea) - Seoul, Korea, Republic Of
- Client Services Manager - Hong Kong, China
- Commercial Insights & Analytic Manager (Kuala Lumpur) - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Creative & Marketing Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Ecommerce Manager (2 days/week contract for 6 months) - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- New Business Manager - Jakarta, Indonesia
- Regional Insights Director – Brand Partnerships - Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Manager - Audience Analytics - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
Finance & Accounting
- Accountant - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- Accounts Executive - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Finance Executive/ Accountant (Hong Kong) - Hong Kong, China
Marketing & Digital Media
- Assistant Manager - Marketing & Promotions - Beijing, China
- International Marketing Executive - Manila, Philippines
- Marketing Coordinator - Woolloomooloo, New South Wales
- Marketing Executive - Taipei, Taiwan
- Marketing Executive- Artist Development (Bangkok) - Bangkok, Thailand
- Press & Online Promotion Executive - Taipei, Taiwan
- Regional Creative Director – Brand Partnerships - Singapore, Singapore
- Senior Marketing Manager - Manila, Philippines