Junior e-Commerce Manager
Job title: Junior e-Commerce Manager
Responsible to: Senior e-Commerce & Marketing Manager
Location of work: N1C 4AG
Main Purpose of Role:
The role will have responsibility for working with the relevant Label / Third Party RO to contribute a focused, profitable, and innovative e-Commerce strategy that delivers to both top line and bottom line, driving incremental business for the artist and the Label/RO.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Project manage e-Commerce store builds on the e-Comm platform.
- Day to day operations management of the web stores, ensuring products are set up, listed, images sourced, prices correct, and products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential.
- Work with UK e-Commerce Inventory & Logistics Manager to ensure products are kept in stock to maximise sales potential throughout product life.
- Day to day management of the store interface, ensuring banners, offers and buy buttons are appropriate and effective.
- Commercial & analytical approach to business.
- Comprehensive understanding of digital and commercial opportunities.
- Ability to liaise with third parties, initiate and fulfil initiatives in a proactive manner.
- An interest in consumer insight and the impact on product offerings.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Ability to multitask & prioritise.
- Flexibility to work hours above the normal working hours if needed
- Microsoft Excel & Photoshop.
- A real team player who can also work under their own initiative.
- Genuine interest in music and music industry.
- Ability to work with HTML5 & CSS.
- Experience of ticketing and live music structure
- Experience/knowledge of record label process.
- E-commerce/Retail experience including fulfilment operations.
- Magento experience, ideally Magento 2.
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.