Digital Marketing Analyst
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
UMG is seeking a Digital Marketing Analyst to join the Digital Marketing Innovation team. The Analyst will support the UMG marketing teams as a strategic partner to monitor and optimize advertising data. This is a unique opportunity for a dynamic professional who is open to assuming greater responsibilities and who is committed to continuous professional growth. The ideal candidate is organized, detail oriented and analytical; must be able to assemble and manipulate large quantities of data and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Create, analyze and interpret data reports from multiple sources.
- Identify UMG’s core objectives and challenges and advise on measurement strategies.
- Work closely with media team to ensure accuracy in data and reporting.
- Ensure accuracy and meet deadlines for deliverables to multiple internal partners.
- Act as a strategic partner to stakeholders on analytics and usage of the platform.
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot any system, reporting, and/or performance issues.
- Stay abreast on digital marketing trends and industry practices; present innovative and creative ideas related to competitive analysis, metrics and industry trends.
- Knowledge of BI/Data visualization tools (Tableau, Origami Logic, Datorama, Domo, etc)
- Experience in ad-serving and web analytics tools (Google DFA, Atlas, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Must be able to multi-task and develop ideas in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Knowledge of SQL
- AdTech experience, a plus
- 4+ years experience in digital analytics, media agency experience a plus
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams across multiple marketing disciplines
- Bachelors Degree in Technology or related field
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.