Senior Business Analyst, SAP Sales & Distribution
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking an SAP Sales and Distribution Senior Business Analyst to support a new SAP system which has gone live last month. The Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for day to day support, resolving major and minor issues, identifying process improvement opportunities, working on enhancements, change requests, and participating in new projects. The position requires experience and skill in interacting and working closely with business users, senior management, analysing very large interfaces, as well as a deep understanding of SD Pricing procedure, among other things.
- Support UMG Royalty and Publishing business with day to day issues and enhancements
- Assists clients in implementing/configuring, upgrading or optimizing SAP/Vistex solution
- Provide primary SME support for any SAP issues
- Provide advice on SAP best practices
- Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional and technical issues
- Deep knowledge in SD Pricing Procedures Pricing function module is a must
- A good understanding of other SD submodules is required
- SAP Fiori experience is a plus
- Proven ability in implementing complex interfaces, from source system through middleware to SAP
- Strong understanding of integration between SD, MM and FI
- Good sales and procurement business process knowledge (O2C & P2P)
- Experience in working with EAI technologies, writing functional specifications, supporting large volume interfaces
- Ability to work in a complex, challenging environment
- Experience with interacting directly with Senior management
- Ability to manage expectations while working on multiple high priority assignments concurrently
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively amongst all levels of the organization
- Candidates with a consulting background preferred
- Experience as a SAP Sales & Distribution analyst, with at least 8 years of SAP experience along with 3 full life cycle SAP implementations
- Vistex experience is highly desired
- Business knowledge of Contracts & Deals related to media industry is preferred
- Exposure to Service Now ticketing system
- Minimal understanding of ABAP, debug knowledge
- Media/Entertainment industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.