Business Insight & Strategy Manager
Are you interested in working in the dynamic world of music and entertainment? Do you like analyzing why and what? Does the prospect of mining and analyzing millions of data points to discover hidden insights about the way we all love, listen, and interact with music make you excited?
Universal Music Indonesia is looking for a Business Insight & Strategy Manager to help provide insights to the business and drive key learnings and recommendations using available internal and external data.
The ideal candidate should be analytical and inquisitive, with a good understanding of (or an eagerness to learn) the innovative business models that are currently revolutionizing digital and Internet-based media.
- Gather and perform detailed analysis to support our digital, marketing and sales divisions.
- Manage and maintain all available information in the company.
- Present insights and propose business strategy to Management.
- Create and maintain databases containing key metrics for the global analytics team.
- Work closely with the Regional Director of Business Analysis & Strategy on developing the business insight and strategy model within Indonesia.
- Degree qualified with 6+ years of experience. Ideally you have worked in industries such as E-commerce or FMCG.
- Strong knowledge of data and databases. Able to build data tables from different sources.
- Strong communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Advanced computer proficiency. Experience working with Microsoft Excel in an analytics/numbers-based position.
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to apply. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Anggun, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siti Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Luis Fonsi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, U2 and many more.