CRM Product Manager
Universal Music Group Consumer Engagement is seeking an CRM Product Manager. This position sits at the intersection of business strategy, data and platform development, and change management. S/he will play a key role in managing the design, build, and implementation of UMG’s global CRM and data capabilities and is responsible for maintaining the CRM product roadmap to build a stable, maintain, and scale UMG’s global consumer data and CRM platforms and products.
The CRM Product Manager is responsible for requirements gathering, testing, and post deployment support of UMG’s global / CRM platforms which primarily includes a consumer data platform (CDP), multi-channel marketing and messaging tools, and consumer-facing preference / consent centers as the primary focus; eventually more product launches and ongoing ownership will follow. Doing this job well means effective partnering with business and technical teams across the organization to create/refine global data and CRM business requirements that include end-user stories, functional and technical specifications, and prioritization of efforts within a global roadmap, etc. They will proactively contribute to enhancement and scale of UMG’s global CRM business discipline. This includes:
- Is the day-to-day program owner to ensure that the larger Global CRM solution roadmap is maintained and executed, this includes the consumer data, direct marketing and CRM analytics platform products.
- Act as liaison between business and technical teams in all areas of CRM development and enhancements.
- Lead the process to gather, analyze, prioritize CRM business requirements and develop detailed functional requirement and clear project scope and roadmap.
- Develop clear and complete CRM business and functional requirement documents that can be shared with business and technical teams.
- Working with global technical teams and developers, test and validate that their solutions have meet business requirements delivered by the business.
- Strong ability to represent and document business processes, interaction flows, data flow processes, etc.
- Effective in managing multiple parallel work streams and initiatives (e.g. analytics, data platforms, DMP, site and ecommerce, etc.)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills across business and technical teams that is detailed, organized, and results-oriented
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment
- Working knowledge of Drupal, Magento, Google Analytics, CDP technologies, etc.
- 3+years of experience in CRM business and data analysis, and process flows; in product manager role a plus
- Experience with standard CRM marketing platforms such as web analytics, data warehouse technologies (CDP a plus), omni-channel digital marketing tools, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.