Global Insights Intern
Job title: Global Insight Intern
Responsible to: Insight Manager
Department: Global Insight
Location of work: Kensington Village (Kings Cross August 2018)
Main Purpose of Role:
The Global Insight team is an integral unit within the UMG organisation representing the voice of the consumer. A majority of our work involves structured collection of data and insightful reporting of that data back to the business. We need a passionate intern to help across all elements of the Global Insight team. The successful candidate would be enthusiastic, have excellent attention to detail and be willing to get involved in a range of different tasks.
Main Deliverables of Role:
- Collecting and managing creative research materials – music, pictures, biographies and videos; categorising by format.
- Data and dashboard quality checking.
- Ad-hoc requests, including summarising and visualising data in a compelling way.
- Questionnaire and online link checking, to ensure the online questionnaires we distribute are accurate.
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for a range of different tasks, happy to be pushed outside comfort zone
- Analytical mindset and an interest in consumer behaviour
- Studies related to the role of the Global Insight team – Marketing, Media, Psychology, Economics or English literature
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.