International Project Manager
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
- Develop and execution of global marketing strategy for artists’ music and music-related products across the Interscope roster. These include but are not limited to: single / EP /albums, music videos and video content, merchandise and direct-to-consumer business.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across A&R, Retail + Revenue, Product Development, Digital, TV & Film Licensing, and Artist Management to support priority projects, artists, and brands.
- Creation and execution of artist branding, marketing materials and original content specific to each campaign.
- Proactively communicate goals and project analysis with all international affiliates and to artist management and agents.
- Regularly interface with artist management on all aspects of commercial release plan and marketing strategy to insure the success of the project.
- Understand and analyse the constant flow of streaming, sales, radio and social data and adjust marketing strategies accordingly.
- Planning and budgeting of international promo trips as well as touring schedules
- Fielding interview and press requests to secure international exposure
- Building third party int network to create additional opportunities for Interscope artists.
- International travelling (w artists teams and / or visiting international partners
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills – verbal, face to face, written
- Organizational skills – ability to balance conflicting priorities of a portfolio of artists recognizing the degree of urgency required.
- Ability to demonstrate required flexibility and initiative to successfully network and develop relationships with artist managements and affiliates
- Strength of character and resilience to deal with wide range of music
- Willingness to work flexible hours and travel world wide
- Creative imaginative thinking and open minded to unconventional ideas
- Sensitivity to corporate politics between management, domestic company and UMG-I
- Expertise in the digital world
- Bachelors Degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.