Production & Operations Executive
Universal Music Malaysia is looking for a Production & Operations Executive to support the scheduling and delivery of new release product and content through our e-commerce channels and digital supply chain. The successful candidate will join on an initial 12 month contract.
In this fast paced environment, no two days are the same. If you are a confident multi-tasker with excellent project delivery skills and an interest in digital production, please keep reading!
About the role:
- Manage, upload and publish new content, while considering any rights, prechecks, requirements and turnaround times.
- Edit audio sources for upload as required.
- Responsible for daily coordination of stock and content uploads across all UMG’s e-stores and channels.
- Maintain label copy and release data/assets across UMG bespoke systems.
- Liaise with digital delivery teams in UK and Hong Kong on production, delivery and timelines.
- Assist with reporting on daily sales, activity performance and statistics.
- Be a key point of contact for customers on all enquiries and support.
- Diploma/ STPM / SPM or equivalent.
- 1 year of work experience in digital production or related field preferred (e-commerce is an advantage). Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply!
- Tech savvy with computer programs, digital platforms and devices.
- Excellent time management and attention to detail.
- Natural self-starter who can work autonomously.
- Advanced communication skills. English required and Chinese may be an advantage.
- Willing to work outside of core business hours.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Darren Espanto, Pupil, Jason Dy, The Voice Talents, Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.