Senior Manager, Brand Partnerships
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking an eager and exception Senior Account Manager to manage assigned brand partner accounts for UMG, as part of our brand partnerships team. The Senior Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day client relationships, and will play an integral role in the development of innovative music marketing programs and activations for brand partners. They will also be responsible for communicating the client needs, determining objectives and success metrics and collaborating with internal divisions to ensure plans are presented and delivered on time and on budget. The position requires experience and skill in, among other things, project/account management, P&L creation, talent relations, program execution, as well as a strong understanding of the music industry.
- Manage day-to-day brand partnership accounts to ensure long-term success and revenue growth
- Build customized presentations to sell campaign and program opportunities to partners
- Coordinate efforts between UMG labels and partnership to ensure successful execution of programs
- Manage account P&L to maximize profitability and measure ROI
- Proactively communicate with agency, media and production partners to enhance account relationship
- Manage all assigned program partners including external suppliers and agencies
- Assist in new partner acquisition
- Demonstrated experience in bringing concepts to life through written presentations
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of executives, management and staff
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter, will take initiative with new projects
- Professional demeanour in dealing with clients and co-workers
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to operate in a highly collaborative manner and work well under pressure
- 3-5 years project/account management experience
- Agency experience is preferred
- Passion for Music
- Understanding of the agency, brand and entertainment landscape
- College Degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.