Digital Social Media / CRM Administration Intern
Universal Music Group is the world leader in music-based entertainment, with a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. Featuring the most comprehensive catalog of recordings and songs across every musical genre, UMG identifies and develops artists and produces and distributes the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the world. Committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship, UMG fosters the development of services, platforms and business models in order to broaden artistic and commercial opportunities for our artists and create new experiences for fans.
The UMG Internship Program is designed to provide hands-on experience and exposure to a career in the music entertainment industry. We are currently looking for a Summer Intern to join us at our Miami, FL office.
The Community/CRM Intern will manage communications in both directions, in all digital realms. This digital-savvy employee is responsible for all communications: social media, website, email, and social content creation, among other things.
Community/CRM Administrator’s role responsibilities may include:
- Content creation
- Social Media posts
- Youtube Community
- Gif Stickers and Gifs
- Newsletter content for Labels and Artist
- Website content
- Linkfire links
- Social Media Marketing- creating, managing and growing the company’s presence through Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Giphy and other strategically relevant online properties
- Email marketing - creating, managing and growing the label’s and artist’s lists
- Website Updates - ensure that site is updated with latest releases & news from our artists
- Customer relations – answering questions and managing any online interactions with followers of the label and strategic artist profiles. This includes:
- Liking, commenting & interacting via social media
- Activating the community tab of relevant artist profiles on Youtube
- Developing and regularly scheduling newsletters for our lists
- Maintaining responses of our chat bots
- Data Analytics
- Weekly reporting to be overseen and analyzed to grow label accounts
- Use analytics to optimize posting schedule week to week
- Generate competitive analysis reports and optimization reports for project releases.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Must be a student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Should have at least sophomore year standing
- Must be able to legally work in the United States
Out of State Applicants
Housing/relocation will NOT be provided by UMG for students applying to internship positions outside of their state of residence.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.