Retail Accounts Assistant
Job title: Accounts Payable Assistant (6 Month Contract)
Responsible to: Head of Finance
Department: Bravado, Finance
Location of work: Chiswick, London
Main Purpose of The Role:
The main purpose of the role will be ensuring that the interests of Bravado are always protected while at the same time maintaining a relationship with the suppliers. The role will support the Head of Finance as well as working in conjunction with the wider UK Finance team and members of Senior Management:
- Entering stock/non stock/credit notes on Navision.
- Ensuring invoices match the purchase orders, and investigate any discrepancies.
- Get non-stock invoices approved and chase up invoices still awaiting approval.
- Manual and automatic payment uploads on HSBC and TRAX multi-currency and postings on Navision.
- Ensuring suppliers bank details are up to date, and verified for each payment.
- VAT payments.
- Staff expenses paid and posted.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- Run month end reports on Navision (adjust item cost prices and deleted invoice PO’s).
- Accounts Payable Month end analysis.
- Intercompany payments through netting.
- Intercompany reconciliations and monthly accruals.
- Processing of GRNI.
- Experience of Accounts Payable.
- Polite but firm telephone manner.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills.
- Positive "can do" attitude. Keen, flexible attitude with a desire to progress.
- Experience of Navision system.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.