Due to exciting new projects, Universal Music Korea are looking for two A&R Coordinators to join the team. In this unique role, the successful candidate will support all aspects of new release production, from talent scouting through to final product delivery. In this exciting role, you will have the chance to work with incredible domestic artists and develop your career in the field of A&R.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate the production process with artists, music arrangers, studios, session players, vocal directors, mixing and mastering engineers, etc.
- Maintain good communication between all parties to ensure timely delivery of all projects.
- Liaise with Songwriters, Publishers and recording studios.
- Coordinate with graphic designers and music video directors for the creation of music visuals formats and artworks.
- Administer the filling system for A&R related materials.
- Monitor the market and identify trending artists.
- Maintain relations with global colleagues.
- Strong passion for music with strong knowledge of music culture, both locally and overseas.
- Prior experience in A&R is preferred but not mandatory.
- Listens to a broad range of genres, familiar with domestic and international artists.
- In touch with current trends and digital media.
- Strong time management, highly organised and good project management skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Advanced verbal & written communication skills in both English & Korean
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office. Skills in music programs may be advantageous.
- Drivers License.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun. Universal Music Korea has a market leading position with various artists including DEAN, SAAY, Boys Republic, 1415 and more.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.