Fall Internship- Capitol Christian Music Group
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group Nashville? Our Paid Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers and community service.
Our Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure.
Capitol Christian Music Group is looking for Interns for the upcoming semester. We have openings in a variety of departments including (but not limited to): Accounting/Finance, B2B Sales, Digital Marketing, International Marketing, Publishing Administration, Video Editing, and our Motown Gospel Division.
- Must be able to receive credit and have verification letter on school letterhead.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, independent, flexible and proactive.
Specific for Designer/Videographer Requirements:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of iMovie
- Knowledge of the following: Final Cut, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects
- Must be enrolled as a full time student and at least sophomore standing
- Minimum 10 hours of availability each week during regular business hours
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.