Have you wondered about the possibility of blending your love of music and creativity together?
Universal Music Group are looking for a Creative Designer to join the team in Indonesia. The successful candidate will manage the creation of promotional tools for online and offline marketing campaigns. Fresh graduates with design skills are welcome to apply.
- Build and execute creative designs for content and multimedia (including video and images).
- Prepare and monitor timelines from ideation to production.
- Work closely with our A&R, Marketing and Digital teams on promotional designs, digital content, and sales promotional materials.
- Other duties as required.
- You have 2-3 years experience in the digital, creative and online field. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Suite including video editing.
- Able to build effective stakeholder relationships.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Advanced project management skills, problem solving ability and highly organized.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application and portfolio today! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal’s Global roster includes Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Luis Fonsi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, U2 and many more.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Anggun, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siti Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.