A&R Assistant Manager
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, representing some of the most influential artists around the globe, including Sam Smith, Ariana Grande and Maroon 5 (just to name a few!). In Korea, Universal is home to local sensations including DEAN, SAAY and 1415.
We have a new opportunity for someone to join the A&R department and be involved across the full Artist cycle, including; new release production, artist vision, branding, marketing plans and commercial opportunities.
Summary of the role:
- Conduct music market trend analysis and present innovative ideas and Artist strategies.
- Facilitate the record production process and tasks related to release planning.
- Plan and oversee all visual production, such as styling, artwork and music videos.
- Work with the marketing team to create innovative content marketing plans.
- Develop and maintain communication with a variety of local and international stakeholders and artists.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong knowledge and passion for a wide range of music genres.
- At least two years of experience in a content business environment. Prior employment in a local label with experiences in A&R or Marketing will be advantageous.
- Familiar with digital media and content creation. Exposure to TV Broadcasting environment may be favourable.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent in English and Korean language.
- Able to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Experience in photo and video editing software preferred (not mandatory).
- Experience in creating own content or managing own digital channels (not mandatory)
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.