Supply Chain Manager
Bravado lives at the crossroads of music and fashion. We understand the power of smart merchandising, and we know how to create products that spark organic, emotional connections between fans and artists. Our world class capabilities have made us the leading provider of consumer, lifestyle and brand management services around the world. With teams in 40 countries, we create a tailored approach for every project — from creating new spaces in the market to bringing an artist’s creative vision to life. Bravado is about building brands and legacies that live on, beyond the music
Part of the Universal Music Group International Bravado is the world’s largest Music Merchandise & Brand Management company currently based in West London.
The Supply Chain Manager oversees the delivery process from the product set up through to product delivery.
- Liaise with sales, customers and suppliers re delivery dates and accurate product costings
- Particular focus on the commercial side of the business, working with the Sales Director to deliver strong and profitable results
- Manage special projects across the business including Pop Up stores and high-end retail installations
- Oversee deliveries, bookings and direct deliveries for all major retail partners
- Work closely with partners across Europe to ensure support across all areas of Supply Chain Management
- Collaboration with other European offices supply chains to drive a centralised platform
- Work with Supply Chain team in US offices to deliver good global controls across global/International projects
- Oversee Order Desk role to ensure deliveries and delivery notes are supplied in a timely manner
- Keep Sales Director and Head of Finance informed of any month to month financial movements
- Highlight supplier issues/ late deliveries to Sales Director
- Monitor the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Co-ordinate and control the order cycle and associated information systems
- Manage stock control of generic components
- Monitor and analyse supplier performance
- Analyse logistical problems and producing new solutions
- Ensuring critical path is adhered to.
- Line management responsibilities - oversee all aspects of their work to ensure correct process is carried out, provide feedback on performance via regular 1-2-1 meetings, identify and organise staff training, motivate team, attend management training, carry out appraisals etc.
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- Previous logistic experience within fashion or brand environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Technical understanding of fabrics, specs, dying, washing, and printing from sample to bulk
- Sourcing capabilities to work and drive an effective vendor matrix which reaches current and prospective retail distributions
- Product and cost engineering proficiency to determine alternative options to cost effectively meet design needs
- Ability to work within a dynamic and fast-paced business whilst being true to the Brands and Artists that Bravado represent
- Ability to multi task
- High attention to detailed work ethic
- Fair and transparent management style
- Clear thinker with ability to solve problems whilst highlighting any potential problems
- Confidence to push back in diplomatic manner
- Passion for music merchandise
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.