FirstCom Music, a leading provider of production music for use in television, film, advertising and interactive media is looking for a Sales and Music Licensing Account Executive, to be based in its Dallas, Texas office.
The Sales Account Executive for FirstCom will support new and existing client requirements by successfully managing specified vertical markets within an assigned territory. This role is responsible for account development and generating profitable revenue growth in support of FirstCom’s business goals. Target existing and new markets and clientele by successfully managing the following duties.
This position reports to the VP of Sales and Marketing of FirstCom located in Dallas, Texas.
- Entrepreneurial approach to the business, self-motivated self-starter
- Deliver achievement of 2018 revenue goal plan in order tosupport company growth objectives
- Manage client base to deliver highest level of customer satisfaction and maximize client retention
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics to support existing client growth and enable profitable revenue growth
- Reengage previous clients to reintroduce updated product offerings and recapture revenue opportunities
- Creatively connect with new business opportunities within or outside of existing verticals to expand client portfolio
- Initiate business development opportunities and analyze new market opportunities, while implementing strategies in order to support expansion into new areas of specified markets
- Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve individual sales target
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts sales strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities
- Attend industry functions, conventions and in person client/prospect visits as needed
- Provide sales/marketing ideas and feedback to managementas needed
- Leverage contacts within network to expediate sales cycle in the industry
- Other duties may be assigned on occasion, based on the needs of the business
- Business acumen and strong customer-focused aptitude
- Customer and client focus
- Demonstrates leadership and is team-oriented
- Strong interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Problem solving and analysis
- Results driven
- Strategic thinking
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and occasional overnight travel may be required from time to time. Attend and participate in conventions and conferences as requested by executive management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, excellent cognitive reasoning, analytical, planning, and process development skills, strong business judgment and high level of initiative
- Demonstrated ability to respond effectively to multiple conflicting priorities, continuously prioritize and reprioritize deliverables and to respond in a dynamic work environment
- Capacity to work effectively in sales and marketing team environments and build effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Computer skills, including but not limited to a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Sales CRM programs
- Manage and maintain territory database (Microsoft CRM) to keep information current and accurate
- Minimum five (5) years of direct (inside or outside) related sales experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; ideally with major in sales, marketing or business administration
- Master’s Degree a plus; ideally in sales, marketing or business administration
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.