Client Servicing Executive
With music, we have the powerful ability to connect brands with their consumers on an emotional level. The Client Servicing Executive will work with well-known brands to create and execute innovative marketing initiatives using our Artists and content.
If you’d like to be part of some truly interesting projects, please read on and apply today!
About the role:
- Build and manage excellent relationships with all assigned clients. Act as the key point of contact for day to day client enquiries.
- Assist Manager in delivering projects and events on time, within budget, that satisfy client expectations.
- Monitor project milestones and timelines and fulfill operational and administrative tasks accordingly.
- Manage outsourced project teams through remote and onsite communication.
- Accompany Artists to events and act as Artist liaison point as required.
- Assist in the research, identification and pitching to prospective agencies and brands to achieve new business revenue targets.
- Collaborate with team to develop innovative ideas which translate into commercial opportunities for our Artists.
- Continue to strengthen internal relationships in order take advantage of all opportunities to link artists with brands.
- Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 2-4 years of work experience. Preferred background: client servicing within a media or creative agency.
- Competent in project management and delivery.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Creative, collaborative and innovative.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
- Understands the digital ecosystem and is ideally passionate about music.
- Strong computer proficiency.
- Willing to work outside of core office hours and able to travel locally and internationally.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.