Vice President, eCommerce (selling via global 3rd party partners including Amazon and Alibaba/T-Mall)
Bravado is at the forefront of one of the fastest-growing phenomenon’s in the fashion world - music merchandise. As a subsidiary of the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, Universal Music Group, Bravado is the no. 1 provider of consumer, lifestyle and branding services to recording artists and entertainment brands globally. With access to the most iconic and influential music artists, Bravado connects brands and retailers with music to create special fashion collections, unique in store experiences and profitable brand partnerships.
We are currently seeking an experienced and eager, eCommerce leader to strategically oversee and manage Bravado’s eCommerce merchandising and marketing initiatives. This individual will be responsible for managing activities that include strategy, marketing, pricing, optimizing, with the intention of driving e-commerce revenue across all signed artists and clients. Currently, Bravado’s e-commerce channel is purely the artist’s direct e-stores (i.e. gunsnroses.com). However, the company is looking for someone to develop and execute a global plan that would include launching on 3rd party platforms such as Amazon, T-Mall, Tencent, etc.
- Develop and execute Bravado’s global e-commerce strategy.
- Manage multiple stakeholders and performance goals while problem solving and trouble shooting
- Drive and track online e-ecommerce revenue against plan
- Oversee traffic generation to artists sites and e-stores
- Identify new ways to drive traffic and increase conversion on artists webstores
- Manage marketing and media spend and initiate new and unique marketing strategies
- Oversee and manage strategic projects
- Able to manage e-commerce projects that span across multiple functions and departments to ensure they are executed on time and with excellence
- Determine which new innovations and partnerships such as apps, emojis, etc make sense for the right artists and implement.
- Manage expectations of clients and partner with labels towards same end goals
- Knowledgeable in the latest trends and technologies that can be applied to the music merchandise space
- Knowledge in launching and managing selling vai global 3rd party partners including Amazon and Alibaba/T-Mall
- Proven management skills (managing people, clients, projects)
- Established ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organization
- Extremely strong written, verbal and presentation communication aptitude
- Proven ability to execute projects to successful finish
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and realign when needed
- Solid understanding of revenue and P&L
- 7-10 years’ experience in a digital/e-commerce role in an apparel or consumer products organization
- Specific experience launching and managing product sales via 3rd party e-commerce platforms including Amazon and Alibaba/T-Mall
- Specific experience in e-commerce including managing pricing, marketing and pricing
- Experience successfully improving site traffic and conversion rates to increase revenue
- 4-year college degree minimum
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.