Fall Internship- UMG Nashville
Interested in the music industry? Want to learn more about Universal Music Group Nashville? Our Paid Internship Program is designed to provide motivated and interested students with knowledge of the music entertainment industry. Today’s students will become tomorrow’s leaders, and our goal is to provide these individuals with a meaningful, educational and fun work experience!
UMG Nashville is looking for Interns for the upcoming semester. Our Internship Program is a great way to gain real hands on experience and professional exposure. We have openings in a variety of departments including (but not limited to): A&R, Design, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing, Publicity, Radio Promotion, Sales, Video Editing, and Web Development.
UMG Nashville consists of Capitol Records Nashville, EMI Records Nashville, MCA Nashville and Mercury Nashville. Together their roster of artists reads like a who’s who of Music Row stars, including Alan Jackson, Chris Stapleton, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bentley, Gary Allan, George Strait, Eric Church, Easton Corbin, Kacey Musgraves, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan, Sam Hunt, Shania Twain and Vince Gill.
- Must be able to receive School credit
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite.
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented, independent, flexible and proactive.
Specific for Designer/Videographer Requirements:
Experience in the following:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Understanding of iMovie
- Knowledge of the following: Final Cut, Adobe Premier, Adobe After Effects, HTML, CSS
- Must be enrolled as a full time student and at least sophomore standing
- Minimum 20 hours of availability each week during regular business hours
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.