New Business Executive
Are you interested in all things digital, music, entertainment and media? Do you enjoy being client-facing and managing exciting projects? If you answered yes, please keep reading!
We are looking for a New Business Executive to join Universal Music Taiwan. In this creative sales environment, you will assist in building strategic client relationships with brands and agencies to drive revenue through artist and music initiatives. The projects you will be involved in may include anything from sponsorship opportunities, artist endorsements, events, and roadshows through to digital media and branded content campaigns.
With music, we have the powerful ability to connect brands with their consumers on an emotional level. If you’d like to be part of these truly exciting experiences, please read on and apply today!
About the role:
- Assist in the research, identification and pitching to prospective agencies and brands to achieve commercial targets.
- Collaborate with New Business team to develop innovative ideas which translate into commercial opportunities for our Artists.
- Timely response to client briefs, leveraging UMG assets and maximizing all possible opportunities.
- Assist to formalize deals and contracts with clients.
- Develop excellent relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, external vendors, artist management, and all involved parties.
- Campaign implementation and project management to ensure delivery of obligations and exceeding client expectations.
- Continue to strengthen internal relationships in order take advantage of all opportunities to link artists with brands.
- Reporting and administration for the department.
- Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Development, Marketing, Client Servicing or other related area. Preferred background: media, agency or entertainment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management and client delivery skills.
- Creative, collaborative and innovative.
- Understands the digital landscape and up to date with trends.
- Passionate about music.
- Strong computer proficiency, advanced in PowerPoint. Keynote skills may be advantageous.
- Native Mandarin language and professional level English required.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Darren Espanto, Pupil, Jason Dy, The Voice Talents, Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.