We are seeking a highly motivated, forward thinking junior designer to join our team. This individual will work closely with the SVP of Creative and Creative Directors to grow and refine their skills and learn the ins and outs of graphic design for print. This individual will have the opportunity to assist in creating visual campaigns for physical packaging, digital packages, D2C campaigns and all collateral materials for some of the world’s biggest artists.
- Assist in the development and production of music packaging, image creation and typography
- Assist in creating and producing Advertising, Marketing and all collateral materials
- Understanding of web design and the digital space a plus
- Ability to take direction, listen to feedback and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Portfolio Required
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, assertiveness to contribute to the entire creative process.
- Strategic Thinker
- Passion for Music
- Expert proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- BFA in Graphic Design
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.