Digital Business Intelligence Manager
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, representing some of the most influential artists around the globe, including Sam Smith, Ariana Grande and Maroon 5 (just to name a few!). In Korea, Universal is home to local sensations including DEAN, SAAY and 1415.
Our Commercial team in Korea is currently looking for a Digital Business Intelligence Manager to help provide insights to the business, and drive key learnings and recommendations using internal and external data. The ideal candidate should be analytical and inquisitive, with a good understanding of the innovative business models that are transforming music consumption.
Summary of the Position:
- Develop in depth insights and analysis of local and global music business trends.
- Identify and drive opportunities for content monetization across digital partner platforms.
- Handle structuring of digital deals, conduct deal feasibility, manage negotiations and support key decision making.
- Build relationships with local partners to obtain insights that will inform artist and content strategies.
- Gather and share industry updates, trends, and other information regularly with the business to assist strategic planning.
- Support commercial legal processes and requirements.
- Previous experience working within entertainment, media, digital music platform or other related field.
- Strong skills in commercial and financial modeling. Advanced Excel proficiency required.
- Highly numerate with the ability to build analyses from a variety of data sources.
- Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills.
- Full proficiency in Korean and English.
Does the prospect of mining and analyzing millions of data points to discover hidden insights about the way we all love, listen, and interact with music make you excited? If you answered yes, please apply today!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.