Coordinator, Global Data Services
We are looking for a highly-motivated person to co-ordinate resources, allocate tasks and set task priorities for the Data Services team. Working in partnership with various Global Team Coordinators, this role will ensure the proactive allocation and completion of tasks and activities, supporting the delivery of key milestones and timelines.
The position reports to the Global Data Services Senior Manager.
- Co-ordinate resources, allocate tasks and set royalty priorities for the Data Services Team
- Supervise and monitor the Jira workflow for the Global Data Services team
- Assist with royalty preparation queries and issues
- Oversee large-scale copyright, tracking and investigative projects
- Supervise group tasks, organizing sub-teams within the Data Services department
- Assist with team training, knowledge transfer and departmental documentation
- Weekly and ad-hoc reporting to Global Data Services Senior Manager and other Global Administration seniors on task progress and prioritization
- Check and review Data Services completed tasks, providing feedback where required
- Interpretation and standardization of external reports for ingestion into UMPG systems
- Work as an active and contributory member of the Global Administration team, participate in the development of on-going service improvements, data standards, workflow and process flow modifications and document file maintenance
- Provide training and support in UMPG administration systems
- Other related duties as assigned
- Ability to create and build individual and team work plans, project plans, setting goals and meeting targets
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Advanced data management and Excel skills required
- Experience of working in a team and the setting of timelines and priorities
- Strong analytical background. Excellent organizational skills. Detail orientated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Ability to meet deadlines quickly and accurately, multi-task and work well under pressure with changing priorities
- Ability to learn quickly, and work proactively
- Effectively monitoring and manage performance issues
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Overtime as required
- 1-2 years music publishing company experience in an administration-related role desired
- 4-year college degree
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.