Admin Assistant / Receptionist
Are you looking for a fun and busy role where everyday is different? Great! Do you love interacting with lots of people and offering a superb customer experience? Even better! The world’s leading music and entertainment company, Universal Music Group, are looking for a superstar Admin Assistant / Receptionist to join our team in Malaysia. In this busy role, you will support a group of colleagues and Senior Management with a range of tasks to support the day to day office administration.
About the role:
- Report to the Executive Assistant / Office Admin Manager to perform a range of administrative and office management responsibilities.
- Welcome and direct visitors and guests. Manage incoming call transferring and messages on behalf of colleagues.
- Handle all meeting room bookings. Set-up video conferencing, ensure tidiness of rooms and organize catering as required.
- Arrange flight and hotel bookings on behalf of colleagues and management as required.
- Maintain a record of supplier contact, office keys, maintenance contract, staff car parking register and office access card.
- Organise incoming and outgoing mail and courier requirements.
- Maintain office equipment inventory and organize maintenance / repairs as required.
- Maintain stock levels for pantry, consumables and stationery.
- Be the point of contact and supervisor for building maintenance.
- Work closely with IT for new user set-up and other requirements.
- Maintain comprehensive digital and physical filing systems.
- Other tasks and projects as required.
- 2+ years of relevant Reception and/or Office Administration experience.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well presented, proactive and energetic.
- Shows initiative and can work autonomously.
- Highly organised and able to juggle multiple responsibilities within timelines.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.