Domestic Artist Manager
We have a truly unique opportunity for an Artist Manager to join MCA Music Inc. (a Universal Music company). Working with our notable roster of Domestic Artists, in this exciting role you will play a part in developing Artists, securing opportunities and accompanying them on their success.
The preferred candidate will have a background in Artist/Talent Management and a strong interest in the music / entertainment industry.
About the role:
- Manage Artist Relations for the company’s Domestic Artist roster.
- Arrange all Artist bookings and scheduling, relating to media and promotions, events and other activities.
- Work closely with Senior Domestic Label Manager on Artist development, image and presentation. Support key decision such as Artist signings.
- Identify and pursue non-traditional opportunities including Artist sponsorship and endorsement deals.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Marketing and other functional areas to align on Artist strategies and ensure all opportunities are explored.
- Manage the creative, business and technical requirements of tours and engagements.
- Degree qualified in a relevant field such as Marketing or Business (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Artist Management, Bookings, Talent Coordination, Event Planning or Music Production.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to influence.
- Highly organized, willing to travel and able to work beyond regular business hours.
- Knowledge and passion for the music industry and genuine interest in music.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.