Organizational Development Specialist - Temporary
It is an exciting time to be a part of Human Resources at Universal Music Group! UMG is seeking an organizational development specialist to work on some interesting new cultural initiatives. This position is with the Talent Management, HR team. Have a passion for making an impact and music? We want to know you!
- Conducts analysis, interpretation and recommendations based on exit interview data, new hire check-ins, and other surveys
- Sets appropriate measure of success to solutions/programs initiated
- Partners internally and externally on cultural initiatives to ensure flawless execution and exemplary communication
- Thought partner on leadership and inclusion events; active role in implementation
- Involved in multiple projects, i.e. survey actions, performance process, assimilation, inclusion, talent mobility
- Coordinates communication and acts as an advisor to HR colleagues, globally
- Experience in developing and managing projects from start to finish with measurable results (may include academic work or internship projects)
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills
- Influences using data and persuasion
- Progressive thinker with creative ideas surrounding talent management processes
- Ability to work in a less structured creative environment
- Collaborative relationship builder approach to work style
- Entry level, 1 yr of experience
- Master’s degree in OD, preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.