Administrative Assistant, Production
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are currently seeking an eager and enthusiastic administrative assistant, who has a passion for music, shows a lot of initiative and can work in a fast pace high pressured environment.
- Coordinate All Departmental Travel
- Maintain Executive’s Outlook Calendar & Monitor/Direct Phone Calls, Expenses.
- Schedule & Manage weekly Production Meetings for all East Coast Labels.
- Maintain & Oversee all Release Schedules for the East Coast labels.
- Manage archival & distribution of all product Samples & Finished Goods to Executives
- Manage & Maintain an updated Distribution List For 3 Labels
- Maintain Department’s Vacation Calendar/Forms
- Work closely with label sales teams to provide Key Release Information as needed.
- Special projects as assigned
- Excellent Organizational and Communication Skills
- The Ability to Multitask In a Fast Paced Working Environment
- Knowledge of Uniport/Expensys/Excel/Outlook
- Must Be Self-motivated, Proactive, and Have the Ability To Work Under Pressure
- Superb Time Management Skills & Team Player
- Ability to Maintain Confidentiality
- Must Have Passion For Music
- Be willing to work beyond the standard hours
- Previous experience in music a bonus.
- Bachelors Degree Preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.