DATE: July 10, 2018
POSITION: Office Services
REPORTING TO: Office Services Manager
The Offices Services position will report to the Office Services Manager and be responsible for mail room and other office services duties as required. The ideal candidate is professional, organized, and able to multi-task in an ever-changing work environment with enthusiasm while providing excellent customer service.
- Sort and distribute incoming Canada Post and interoffice mail.
- Assist in processing express and overnight courier packages.
- Restock and check the inventory to fill supply requests for office and kitchen supplies (i.e. coffee, milk/creamers, cups, paper, toner, etc).
- Identify and respond to customer issues in a timely and professional manner and seek feedback or follow-up as appropriate.
- Assist with trouble shooting technical problems with photocopiers (i.e. replacing toners and service calls).
- Ensure supply rooms, kitchens and pantries are organized and clean.
- Set up and clean up conference rooms on a regular basis and as per the conference room schedule.
- Assist with moving boxes and light inter-office moves.
- Prepare offices and workstations for new hires.
- Provide coverage and assistance to reception when required (i.e. greeting visitors, directing phones calls, booking conference rooms and providing information as required).
- Assist with the general appearance of the office.
- Other administrative responsibilities and general duties as required.
- Set up and take down of office functions and events.
- Ability to complete general office repairs and maintenance.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in office services and/or mailroom environment
- Knowledge of shipping methods and courier services.
- Ability to lift and move heavy objects (up to 50 lbs) as necessary.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, with the ability to prioritize, take on multiple tasks, meet deadlines and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with internal staff and external vendors.
- Discreet while dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
For all interested candidates, please state your salary expectation in your cover letter.
DEADLINE: July 20, 2018
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Universal Music Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.