Manager, Digital Rights, Capitol Christian Music Group
Maximize growth & monetization of Capitol CMG copyrights through ad based social media platforms (i.e. YouTube & Facebook) Manage, organize, and maintain company’s catalog claims as well as support channel/brand strategies to optimize audience growth.
- Create and manage Capitol CMG copyright claims at YouTube & Facebook
- Lead claiming, playlisting, and rights management plans for Capitol CMG copyrights
- Drive audience growth & development for YouTube channels linked to Multi-Channel Network
- Collaborate cross-divisionally with Label marketing team to support video release strategy for Artist channels
- Load metadata, tags, and descriptions for YouTube videos
- Stay up to date with audience growth & monetization best practices
- Organize and gather YouTube data necessary for royalty processing
- Provide expertise and insights in CMS as well as general understanding of Facebook & YouTube algorithms
- Train, motivate, and lead Digital Rights team members in YouTube CMS and the manual claiming process
- Serve writers and Capitol CMG partners by exhibiting expert knowledge in YouTube’s analytics and provide reports highlighting applicable data
- Other Duties as assigned
- Experience with YouTube CMS
- Ability to lead and develop people
- Ability to think creatively, conceptually and strategically
- Ability to build relationships
- Thorough and detail-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to stay on task and take direction
- Easy to work both in a team and individual setting
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Familiarity with the Christian music industry
- General knowledge of music publishing and/or royalties or background in financial analysis
- Knowledge of social media platforms (YouTube & Facebook)
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.