Manager, Streaming Marketing
The Manager, Streaming Marketing will develop and facilitate creative marketing campaigns focused mainly in the Streaming Marketing vertical. Streaming Marketing campaigns bolster consumption and engagement across streaming accounts through promotions like, social media campaigns, editorial placement, advertising, contesting, and content marketing.
- Develop creative & strategic plans in conjunction with Artist Marketing Managers for the set-up, release and overall lifecycle of artists tracks, albums and projects.
- Work collaboratively with the Digital Account Managers & Digster Playlist team to create and exploit marketing drivers to drive consumption and reach KPI’s
- Work with the Sr. Director, Digital Strategy and Director, Digital Marketing to understand overall company and project level goals and sales key performance indicators
- Build deep relationships externally with digital partner accounts across all functions
- Manage all partner needs, defining and executing on the long-term partner relationship
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal digital teams across UMG territories by acting as a centre of excellence to co-ordinate and support digital initiatives – account specific or wider business objectives
- Contribute to recaps of marketing activity for Streaming Marketing campaigns
- Report analytics and impacts on consumption as a result of the Streaming Marketing campaigns
- Preferred 5 years’ work experience within the music/technology/media industry
- Understanding of Streaming platforms including: Spotify, Apple Music, Google, YouTube, Amazon, SoundCloud, Deezer, Pandora, etc.
- Finger on the pulse of culture, digital, music and marketing
- Deep knowledge in running a digital campaign, from development to tactical execution, with an emphasis on mobile, social, video and an ability to tell stories through great ideas
- Strong communicator, negotiator and presenter (Excellent PowerPoint or Keynote skills are a must)
- Organizational, time management and prioritization skills; attention to detail, accuracy and follow through; strives to deliver exceptional results; deadline driven
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal skills, appetite for learning, problem solving and adaptability
- High degree of comfort in senior executive settings
- Very strong relationship management skills
- Self-confident whilst being able to demonstrate humility. Respect for others and the desire to work in a highly collaborative, but sometimes challenging environment
- Strong analytical, research, and project management skills
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence
- Flexible and able to juggle multiple projects, must have strong project management, organizational, time management, problem solving, organizational development and analytical skills
- Proactive approach to work, constantly seeking improvement in all areas
For all interested candidates, please state your salary expectation in your cover letter.
Deadline: Friday June 22, 2018