Royalty Reporting Administrator (12-month contract)
SOLVE ME! Add me to myself and multiply by 4. Divide me by 8 and you will have me once more. What number am I?* If someone asked you, “what’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!? If you are a CIA problem solver, a numbers junkie and have a passion for music, we are looking for someone like you!
We are on the hunt for a Royalty Reporting Administrator to join the Universal family on a 12-month fixed term contract! This role will support the Royalties team in reporting for our artists and is the perfect opportunity for an excellent problem solver with administrative experience to work with a close-knit team!
But wait - there’s more!
- Master label copy and release data for Australia and New Zealand in an abundance of bespoke systems.
- Prepare artist royalty statements for your allocated labels.
- Work with artists and artist management on any and all royalty related questions.
- Collaborate on team projects on improving systems and processes - we always welcome suggestions!
- Work closely with the wider Universal business of royalty related issues.
About you -
- You are a mastermind problem solver and superb self-starter.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation.
- You thrive off pressure and deadlines.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You’re a Microsoft Office super user and also a nerd for learning new systems. YOU LOVE spreadsheets!
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
* The answer is any number!
About us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence + The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!