Have you ever watched a film/TV show and thought the music was OUT OF THIS WORLD? If someone asked you, “what’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!? Ever thought your music obsession could be a full-time career?
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Synchronisation Manager to join the Licensing team and grow the sync business across our partners in advertising, TV and film! The lucky candidate will handle the management of sync, master use and clearances of projects and licensing usages of Universal Music sound recordings and videoclips.
But wait - there’s more!
- Work with TV, advertising, music supervisor and producer clients on the request and provision of synchronisation.
- To develop and harness relationships with new and existing clients and facilitate requests in order to drive revenue through licensing channels.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, artist management and external business partners to deliver objectives.
- Seek clearance from local and/or overseas repertoire owners on master use requests (including dealing with artist management when applicable).
- Form strategic partnerships with our internal departments to increase licensing revenue.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on developments of our artists and repertoire to support pitching opportunities.
- Collaborate with the wider team on certain projects, ideas and innovation.
About you -
- Your crazy obsession with music knows no bounds!
- You have 2+ years experience in music / media.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation.
- You are a CIA negotiator.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You’re a Microsoft Office super user and also a nerd for learning new systems.
- You get along with all kinds of different people, collaboration is key.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence + The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!