Finance & Legal Administrator
Are you newly graduated and excited about starting your career in a large multinational company? Do you have what it takes to juggle multiple administrative tasks?
Universal Music Group are looking for a Finance and Legal Administrator to join the team in Indonesia. The successful candidate will provide administrative and operational support to the Accounting and Finance team.
- Assist with administrative tasks that support finance and legal matter.
- Work closely with Finance team on preparing VAT invoice.
- File all vouchers and other documents related to FA including bank payments, invoice, receipts, journals, bank statements and all FA documents.
- Coordinate minutes for fixed asset by liaising with the Finance team.
- Maintaining the filing and coding of all legal related documentation.
- Collaborate with the wider Finance and Legal team on certain projects, system upgrades etc.
- Degree qualified in economics. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply!
- You have a strong eye for detail and are methodical and well-organized.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external customers.
- You are computer savvy with good skills in MS Office.
- You get along with all kinds of different stakeholders.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today! Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Anggun, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siti Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Maroon 5, Selena Gomez, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Shawn Mendes, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Luis Fonsi, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, U2 and many more.