Jr Financial Analyst
Fame House, a Universal Music Group Company, seeks an Analyst to assist the head of finance with finance and accounting responsibilities.
Founded in January 2011, Fame House is an award-winning digital strategy agency with offices in Philadelphia, New York and Los Angeles that’s built to uniquely serve the needs of the modern music industry. Fame House’s early foresight into crafting services around the new opportunities of connecting artists and fans online led them to help establish a new key role within the music ecosystem serving artists alongside labels, management companies, event companies and agents.
- Assist in maintaining records and supporting schedules
- Coordinate Purchase Orders and Accounts Payable
- Monthly Billing and Revenue recognition activities
- Able to deliver on time in a fast-paced team environment
- Attentive to time sensitive tasks
- Strong computer aptitude and proficiency with Microsoft Office, with especially strong Excel skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and work with large amounts of complex information.
- Outgoing personality and ability to establish rapport and work efficiently with different business stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills with ability to present analysis and findings in both verbal and written formats.
- Must be flexible and willing to take on any additional tasks as needed
- Must have a positive attitude, be willing to learn new things and train others as needed
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.