Based at the iconic Capitol Tower in the heart of Hollywood, Capitol Music Group is home to some of the best known labels in modern music; encompassing the jazz icons of Blue Note, Capitol’s generations of pop stars, and the legendary recording of Motown to name but a few. We produce, distribute and promote some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music in the industry. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization on the cutting edge of the modern music business and, as part of Universal Music Group, a chance to be part of the world’s leading Music Company.
10^3 is creative content marketing lab whose goal is to ideate, create and execute content and experiential marketing concepts for the betterment of artists and labels within Capitol Music Group.
This artist agnostic team, which sits outside all other departments, will be a think tank of creative innovation with the ultimate goal of getting our artists and their music as much visibility as possible.
From snackable content, short form and long form content, this team will be responsible for innovative marketing opportunities in the visual content space. Outside of the content space, 10^3 will be tasked with coming up with experiential marketing ideas that are artist agnostic. These ideas will be presented to the Capitol Music Group global marketing teams to see which artists make the most sense.
10^3 is currently seeking a Manager to focus on the following:
- Client Management
- Project Management
- Identify opportunities to integrate experiential marketing strategies for implementation
- Lead the development of experiential marketing
- Ability to develop strategies and build sound, integrated concepts
- Strong event production experience
- Creative thinking
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop unique and memorable experiential initiatives
- Leading creative development and production of marketing materials and activation elements to support label efforts
- 2-5 years of marketing experience.
- Degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.