Junior Supply Chain Manager
Job title: Junior Supply Chain Manager – Maternity Cover
Responsible to: Supply Chain Director
Location of work: 4 Pancras Square
Main Purpose of Role:
Bravado is the only global, 360 degree full service merchandise company that develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a world-wide audience. The Junior Supply Chain Manager will be tasked to oversee the delivery process from the product set up, order placement, through to product delivery.
- Liaise with sales, customers and suppliers re: delivery dates and accurate product costing.
- Oversee deliveries, bookings and direct deliveries for all major retail partners.
- Oversee retail process and manage high street orders.
- Ensure deliveries and delivery documentation is supplied in a timely manner.
- Update the Sales and Supply Chain Director of any month to month financial movements.
- Highlight supplier issues/ late deliveries, cost reductions etc. to Supply Chain Director.
- Monitor the cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Oversee the supply chain administration role and make sure all POs are raised accurately and on time.
- Oversee the invoicing process and make sure monthly invoicing is accurate.
- Manage the high street tracker and make sure all information is kept updated.
- Liaise with finance team on daily basis and help them to solve any Navision Issues might accrue during buying and selling process.
- Manage high street customer returns.
- Set up new customer/supplier processes.
- Setting up Bravado supplier log in for major retailer’s system and proceed orders, bookings.
- Linking new suppliers on retailer accounts.
- Working closely with supply chain director with managing special projects across the business including Pop Up stores and high-end retail installations.
- Helping stock management of Bravado pop up shops.
- Making sure the information flow between sampling team and logistics is smooth.
- Monitor supplier performance and follow supplier audits.
- Making sure that all vendors are following the Bravado compliance process.
- Apply for Disney FAMA applications and make sure all Disney orders are produced at approved factories.
- Ensure that Bravado is following retailer’s compliance procedures.
- Line management responsibilities - oversee all aspects of their work to ensure correct process is carried out, provide feedback on performance via regular 121 meetings.
- Advanced excel knowledge.
- Navision knowledge is preferable.
- Previous supply chain management experience.
- Ability to multi task across several projects at one time.
- High attention to detail is essential.
- Clear thinker with ability to solve problems whilst highlighting any potential problems to Director when necessary.
- Fair and transparent in managing staff.
- Visible passion for music merchandise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Diversity and Inclusion:
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.