Digital Marketing Executive
Main purpose of role
To provide Marketing support to the UK Production Music team and help implement all aspects of the Marketing strategy for the business.
- Work with our international marketing department to implement (on a local level) the marketing collateral / tools / devices provided.
- Become proficient in Sitecore (our Website CMS) – keep local websites up to date as directed (U.K site as well as client sites BBC, Shed, Pitch Music)
- Become proficient in our e-marketing platform (currently Silverpop) to test and send email as directed.
- Be responsible for video and still image capture including press shots, events and music videos.
- Maintain dialogue with partners for delivery of assets and communications related to campaigns.
- Management of selected social media channels including asset uploads and management
- Monitoring and reporting of social media progress using hootsuite.
- Assist in general Google PPC marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to marketing & promotion ideas for client initiatives
- Help with organising and attending client events
- Attend all relevant departmental meetings
- Attend relevant UK trade shows and client events
- Good technical aptitude
- Film, Editing and VFX Skills
- Photography Skills
- A keen interest in music, film, TV or advertising
- A genuine interest and knowledge in a wide variety of musical styles
- Ability to manage time efficiently and work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be articulate, personable, organised with a good eye for detail
- A self-motivator in addition to being a team player
- Proactive with an inquisitive/curious mind and a flexible approach to work
- Strong technical background – knowledge of MAC & PC functionality
- Passionate about music
- Fast and independent learner
- Experience in Production Music
- Google PPC
- Experience and/or interest in the film, TV or advertising
- Interest in digital media
Diversity and inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.