Assistant Manager International POP Marketing
Universal Music Group is the world’s leading music-based entertainment company, representing some of the most influential artists around the globe, including Sam Smith, Ariana Grande and Maroon 5 (just to name a few!). In Korea, Universal is home to local sensations including DEAN, SAAY and 1415.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager to join our International POP Marketing team. Working closely with key areas of the business, Regional and International colleagues, you will develop innovative marketing plans to drive commercial success for your artists.
- Work with all areas of the business to create and execute successful, innovative marketing plans for Universal International artists.
- Develop social content strategies to grow local fan bases across online and offline artist communities.
- Monitor trends, insights and consumer behaviour both locally and internationally, to ensure aligned and effective marketing decisions.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all regional and international stakeholders and colleagues.
- Manage local licensing and product import as and when required.
- 5-6 years of experience in marketing is preferred. We are also open to considering junior candidates.
- Qualifications in Marketing, Business, PR or other related field.
- Crazy passion for music, with strong knowledge in International Pop.
- Demonstrated understanding of local and international music platforms. Tech savvy and highly interested in social and digital media.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and innovative.
- Strong in building and maintaining relationships.
- Excellent time management with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced communication skills including fluent written & verbal Korean and English. Chinese may be an advantage.
If you’ve been looking for a dream opportunity to combine your marketing background with your love of music, now is the time! Please follow the link to submit your application today.
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.