Creative Services Manager & 2IC
The global explosion of digital content consumption has created some seriously exciting opportunities in the world of entertainment and media. To be successful in this transformational landscape, we look for talented, entrepreneurial people to drive continued growth and enhance our strategic offering to Artists and clients.
The Creative Services Manager role encompasses account management, team leadership, stakeholder engagement, administration and elements of marketing and sales. As the 2IC, this key role will contribute to a significant revenue area of our business.
A typical day in the life of a Creative Services Manager includes...
- Leading as a 2IC and providing guidance and mentorship to the immediate team.
- Managing and facilitating requests from a portfolio of clients across media, entertainment and gaming.
- Identifying opportunities and presenting creative pitches to clients to drive revenue.
- Engaging internal departments and partners locally and internationally to maximise artist opportunities.
- Providing insights and market research to inspire the team, driving creative input and new ideas.
- Overseeing complex administrative projects relating to client requirements.
What we’re looking for in a Creative Services Manager...
- Experience in a client-facing role within the media, creative agency, entertainment or digital world.
- Excellent people manager who loves to lead and inspire.
- A people person, collaborator and influencer.
- Highly creative and entrepreneurial. You love to think BIG!
- Interested in digital transformation, up-to-date on trends and the evolving marketplace.
- Expert communicator and presenter.
- An efficient and detailed operator.
If the above sounds like you please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence + The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!