National Account Manager (9-month contract)
Are you a crazy music fan who is fully immersed in the retail landscape? Do you relish every opportunity to nurture your network and go above and beyond for all of your customers?
Universal Music Australia is looking for a superstar National Account Manager to join us on a 9-month contract. The successful candidate will contribute to commercial growth by servicing key accounts and identifying revenue opportunities outside of traditional music retailing.
WHERE is this amazing, one-of-a-kind opportunity based, you ask? Well, we don’t wanna brag, but our ridiculously awesome office is in the heart of Sydney and has million-dollar Harbour views...
Here’s the gist
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with your key designated accounts, providing day-to-day management and support.
- Plan and execute innovative sales campaigns activities across your portfolio of clients that will include Grocery and Petrol and Convenience retailers.
- Identify and open new retail channels outside of traditional music retail including e-commerce opportunities.
- Collaborate creatively with the wider Marketing, Operation and Business Insight teams to strategize and implement ideas.
- Monitor market trends and data, keeping up-to-date on what your competitors and their activities.
- Attend and represent the Commercial team with internal/external meetings and functions as required.
The superstar profile
- You have 3+ years’ experience in sales and/or business development background, preferably within an FMCG organisation.
- You follow the music industry, our artists and our labels. You understand how the landscape has changed and have ideas for how artists can commercialise outside of the recorded business.
- You are highly creative, entrepreneurial and results-driven. You love to think BIG!
- You have a knack for developing and nurturing relationships with clients and contacts.
- You are also agile and comfortable with changing environments and priorities.
- You thrive off pressure and love the hustle of a large workload.
If the above sounds like you, please follow the link to submit your application today. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence + The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!