Are you a part qualified Big 4 accountant looking for your first exciting step into the commercial world? If someone asked you, “what’s your favourite ever album?” would you struggle to choose because THERE ARE JUST SO MANY!?
If you are a winning combination of Accounting expertise and love of music, please keep reading! Part qualified Accountants are also welcome to apply.
To sum the role up -
- Take care of financial reporting, including month-end journals, accruals, internal/external audits and reconciliations.
- Collaborate with the Senior Finance Manager/Senior Management accountant in preparing annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Work closely with Digital Sales on accounting support, reporting and reconciling digital advances.
- Liaise and support Accounts Payable.
- Collaborate with the wider Finance team on certain projects, system upgrades etc.
Your background -
- Degree qualified or part qualified in Accounting and CA/CPA, ideally with Big 4, Large Mid-Tier experience or Large Commercial experience.
- You have 3-4 years’ experience.
- You are a mastermind problem solver and superb self-starter.
- You have an impeccable eye for detail and outstanding organisation.
- You thrive off pressure and deadlines.
- You have proven customer service skills and will go above and beyond for internal and external contacts.
- You’re a Microsoft Office super user and also a nerd for accounting software. YOU LOVE spreadsheets!
- You get along with all kinds of different stakeholders.
About Us -
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
The Group’s strength and legacy of music flows from a diverse family of music labels with rosters comprising some of the world’s most influential and legendary music artists; Taylor Swift, Drake, Boy & Bear, Troye Sivan, Dean Lewis, Rolling Stones, Vera Blue, The Preatures, Florence + The Machine, DJ Snake and Tame Impala – just to name a few!