Have you been looking for the right opportunity to apply your administrative skills in a fun and interesting company? If you answered yes, please read on! We have a position available for a Publishing Assistant to join the Publishing department of Universal Music Group in The Philippines.
This position will suit a new graduate of studies such as legal, business or marketing. If you have an interest in music copyright, that may be a plus. We are willing to train someone with the right attitude who is hungry to learn!
- Administrative duties, such as: writing, filing, checking & circulating documents.
- Preparing monthly reports and client statements.
- Basic financial tasks, such as: creating and handling incoming and outgoing invoices, calculating royalties, collection and distribution of payments.
- Liaise with clients and follow up on client queries.
- Other administrative duties as required.
- Graduate of legal, business, marketing or other related field.
- Eager and willing to learn.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Computer proficiency and able to learn new systems.
If this sounds like the role for you, please follow the link to apply now!
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) is one of the world’s leading music publishers with offices in 47 countries representing some of the world’s most talented and high profile songwriters and catalogues including:
Adele, Chemical Brothers, The Clash, Coldplay, Beach Boys, Justin Bieber, Neil Diamond, Disclosure, Florence + the Machine, Ariana Grande, Halsey, Imagine Dragons, The Killers, Billy Joel, Elton John/Bernie Taupin, JOY, Jessica Mauboy, Otis Redding, Peking Duk, Sex Pistols, Paul Simon, Swedish House Mafia, Justin Timberlake, Timmy Trumpet, U2, Keith Urban, Veronicas, M-Phazes, Guy Sebastian, Robin and Maurice Gibb, INXS, The Cure, 360, Mumford and Sons, Vera Blue, Gang of Youths, Bernard Fanning, Lee Kernaghan and many more.