Digital Production Coordinator
We are UMG, the Universal Music Group. We are the world’s leading music company. In everything we do, we are committed to artistry, innovation and entrepreneurship. We own and operate a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. We identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and we produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
- Oversee creation and delivery of still image and animated pseudo video content
- Serve as a communication hub at label to track down audio and video assets for upcoming music releases
- Provide real time status updates and confirm which assets are approved for use
- Resize art and convert audio to correct specs based on video partner requirements
- Deliver audio and art to 3rd party archival house to prepare for ingestion
- Review content and approve video QC reports
- Track and manage internal distribution of assets across multiple departments for partner delivery
- Make description updates to artist channels across multiple platforms
- Initiate metadata setup and delivery of assets via supply chain
- Understanding of video content distribution outlets including social media, streaming media and services, including advertising and subscription supported video services
- Familiar with Audio and Video delivery specs and file types
- Familiar with managing artist channels and updating YouTube descriptions
- Photo & video editing background encouraged
- Understanding of metadata, UPCs, ISRCs and product distribution via supply chain
- Understanding of music clearances and songwriter/publishing information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, organized, and thorough
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well across various depts.
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once and an ability to prioritize
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in the music industry, major label ecosystem preferred
- Bachelors degree preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.