UNIQLO Montreal Eaton Centre - Hiring PT Associates
Job Title: Store Associate
Location: Montreal Eaton Centre
Reporting to: Store Manager, Assistant Store Manager or Manager in Training
Key Contacts Internal: Store Management Team, Store Support Functions, other Sales Assistants
Key contacts External: Customers
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under five brands: Comptoir des Cotonniers, GU., Princesse tam.tam, Theory, and UNIQLO. FR is the world’s fourth largest apparel retail company and UNIQLO is Japan’s leading specialty retailer.
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, hard-working individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
To maximize sales through delivering exceptional operational standards and customer service.
Understands UNIQLO’s basic principles and handles all basic store operations according to the rules and acts accordingly to UNIQLO’s policies and code of conduct.
- Provide excellent and courteous customer service to maintain and reflect UNIQLO’s values, mission and vision
- Meet and exceed sales expectations
- Continuously remain knowledgeable with the company’s brand, products and any current store promotions and/or advertisements
- Monitor and replenish floor stock while maintaining the store’s cleanliness
- Understand, respect and follow the company’s code of conduct
- Process various payment transactions using a Point of Sale (POS) System
- Upkeep fitting rooms to store standards and assist customers where needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent (or in progress)
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which includes evenings and weekends
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve
- Part Time Staff must be able to work up to 32 hours per week, including evenings and weekend shifts as is needed by the business