Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Downtown Toronto
Reporting to: Digital Marketing Manager
Key Internal Contacts: Marketing Team
UNIQLO is a brand of Fast Retailing Co. (FR), a leading global Japanese retail holding company that designs, manufactures and sells clothing under five brands: GU, Theory, COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS, PRINCESSE TAM.TAM, J Brand, and UNIQLO. UNIQLO Canada opened its first store in September 2016 at CF Toronto Eaton Centre. The first store on the West Coast opened in the Greater Vancouver Area in October 2017 at Metropolis at Metrotown. There are currently 14 stores in Canada with 1 being EC.
At UNIQLO, we are committed to providing our employees with enriching and challenging opportunities where achievements and personal growth are acknowledged and rewarded. We are dedicated to offering our employees training, performance based increases, and unlimited growth opportunities. If you are an ambitious, performance driven individual who welcomes new challenges, have a drive for success, and embrace the responsibility of leadership—then you belong at UNIQLO!
UNIQLO Canada is seeking a Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist (French) to join our growing marketing team. The Bilingual Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for collaborating with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop strategies with emphasis on the Quebec market on a quarterly and yearly basis. In addition, you will be required to also create and implement French digital marketing creatives for UNIQLO Canada utilizing both existing and in-house graphic and video contents provided, including but not limited to e-mails, organic social media posts, app pushes, and customer engagement. You will be responsible for tracking and submitting invoices for all digital marketing activities. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
We expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to strongly contribute to and build our French social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Co-work with Digital Marketing Manager to plan digital strategy within a rolling calendar (quarterly, yearly)
- Co-work with Digital Marketing Manager to find new, innovative and efficient way of utilizing digital channels to be applied on UQCD business
- Co-work with product / local marketers who are responsible for different regions to plan and execute digital projects
- Co-work with product marketers to analyze digital aspect of campaign performance and develop meaningful insights for the next campaigns
- Co-work with PR team in order to ensure business has sufficient exposure on our organic channels.
- Produce all the company's French digital assets
- E-mail, Social, App Push, Customer replies, and more as required.
- Support automation projects
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Responsible for all invoicing that relates to digital marketing initiatives
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Strong passion for the Fashion industry
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Bilingual (French) Social Media Specialist
- Expert in Adobe CC + HTML creation
- Previous experience in strategic planning
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Expert Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
UNIQLO Canada is an equal opportunity employer. UNIQLO Canada encourages applications from all qualified candidates and accommodates person with disabilities. Candidates that are selected for interviews should advise us if they require accommodation.